Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moving on

I'm living under a false sense of accomplishment. I finished a band in the Mexican Garden sampler that took the whole last week (see previous post) and I finished the inside left panel of the Indian Ink needlebook:



So of course I started a new project tonight to add to my mountain of UFOs. I'm blaming Stacy Nash for this one--it's the second of the class projects, the linen sewing book



As usual I purchased 40ct linen and Soie d'alger to use instead of the kit's 32ct linen and DMC cotton. At the moment mine looks like this:



The question is, will I continue the rip-a-thon from last week and then re-do it over one (which I now remember planning to do, but then middle-age kicked in and I forgot AT THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME ARGH) or do I just push on over two always being half disappointed about not doing it over one?

Also, I'm so hooked on primitives I'd like to start every one I own. I need more hands--being able to stitch on only one thing at a time is becoming an annoyance.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment