Thursday, February 24, 2011

I haven't forgotten my blog again....

Really, I've wanted to post, but life has been in the way (I know you're wondering 'how could life get in the way of 3 sentences and a picture twice a week', but you have no idea how many attempts it takes me to get a coherent sentence out ;).

Big news (and now on display at my LNS)--I made a start and a finish of the same project in 3 days :-D









I'm using a 6" ruler for scale and I still think you don't get how small and cute these bonbons from Just Another Button Company are. Those are real candy papers they're sitting in! cute Cute CUTE!!

A normal person could finish the project in an afternoon....

And now...NEEDLEPOINT!

My needlepoint friends were over today, so I once again bowed to peer pressure and worked on my JustLibby Snowflake Santa. I've just put the finishing touches on his fluffy pom pom:









All that's left is the background and some snowflakes in the toe.

That's a lot of 'all' for me.

I've made progress on some cross stitch projects but that will wait until next time....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

  1. The bon bons are adorable! I love how the turned out - didn't see them at the shop tonight (I would have looked but didn't know they were there) but I'll check them out tomorrow evening while we're setting up. Now you need another project...

    ReplyDelete