Sunday, March 27, 2011

Squirrel!

I had intended to use my stitching time this weekend to finish this flower on The American Sampler:



I didn't touch it. Why? Because I worked at my LNS Saturday and they had a silk gauze class. There were so many fabulous pieces I HAD to break out my silk gauze stash and start another new project. After all, I've already been working on The American Sampler for ten years--what's another ten....

Note the FINISHED piece (The Pumpkin Sampler from Threads Through Time) on the right. I can't remember how long it's been there, but I wasn't going to do anything with it until I used the other side. After a bit of stash fondling (and determining one chart is MIA...hmm...) I decided on The Mermaid Sampler (also Threads Through Time) because I'm a sucker for ships and mermaids:



I stayed up waaaay too late working on it last night--it's too much fun!
- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment