Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Progress of a sort, I suppose

Yes, progress. Also much frogging and swearing. All Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow pics can be found in the Picasa web album http://bit.ly/aR0FqC

This is late. Well, technically there's no deadline, but I had planned to put this up on Sunday. Of course, I'd also planned to add more stitches to it Sunday through today, and so far that hasn't happened either. It's amazing how time slips away when you really don't have anything you have to do at the moment. Apparently free time means free from accomplishment for me.

Right. Stop procrastinating again.

I spent half of Saturday ripping stitches out that had been there for over a month, because I discovered just then that I had either used the wrong color (for the second time, although different motif) or put the motif in the completely wrong place. And so I spent an entire day taking one stitch forward and two stitches back. Really, I can count and I can read a graph. 

So to punish the piece for my own fumbling I shall work on the Prospector Santa tonight. Although I can here the Mexican Garden Sampler calling me again (it's the sampler in my banner)...oh yes, stitching over 3 reversibly on 45 count will be ever so much easier....

Sort of weird observation...the little motif just to the right of the center flower kind've looks like BP's logo...hrm.

No comments:

Post a Comment